I found this post on the Life As Mum blog and thought it would be a nice relaxed post 1. for you to read and 2. before #MHAW. I always find it nice to break up the routine with posts like these, plus you get to know a little bit more about me in the process. So here’s 25 things that make/have made me happy.
1. My dog Snoopy
2. Being employed (unemployment doesn’t suit me)
3. Passing my driving test (nearly a year ago)
4. Rainy days inside
5. A day to myself.
6. My Nan aka the strongest woman I know.
7. A very strong coffee in the morning.
8. Finding a good bargain!
9. My bathroom acoustics for my monsoon causing singing voice
10. Cheesy films (think What a girl wants/Raise your voice…..)
11. The feeling of a fresh haircut (which is much needed right now)
12. Walking my dog on an empty field
13. Finding a really good book!
14. Finding a Netflix series with more than 2 seasons
15. Having my tweets scheduled in advance (it’s a rarity)
16. Pizza… preferably pepperoni
17. Visiting my dad in Morecambe.
18. Finding artsy pins on Pinterest.
19. Peel p*rn (like the sticker on a new phone…)
20. Small acts of kindness.
21. A completed to do list.
22. Pride season
23. Trixie Mattels Barbie series.
24. Spring and Autumn… or season changes.
25. Drag race.
These are in no particular order but are definitely things that make me a happy person. I was going to challenge myself to the 100, but I thought I’d keep it short and sweet.
Let me know if you do a post like this (or have done one) it’s quite cathartic to go through the things that make you happy.
take care, stay safe.
James. aka Anothermaleblogger.