They say if you manifest your goals and throw them out into the universe, they can come to fruition. So that’s exactly what I’ve decided to do with this post. I’m also hoping it holds me accountable. My June blogging goals is the first I’ve made on here and I’m thinking about doing it monthly? Is that a good idea or should I set my intentions less frequently, or keep them to myself?
Personally I love reading these types of posts, which is why I’m throwing my hand into the mix and sharing mine. If you do a monthly goals post, leave your links in the comments, or share it on twitter because I’d love to see what goals you’re setting for yourselves!
I’m quite conscious of keeping my goals realistic, and knowing that I may be returning to my day job at some point in June (or maybe not – who knows?).
Here’s my goals for the month of June.
1. I’d like to hit 1000 followers on twitter. As of writing this post I’ve just surpassed my 500 milestone and over the next month I see this as a realistic target.
2. 50 blog followers. I’m in my first month here on WordPress and currently at 30 followers, so by the end of June I’d like to have gotten to the 50 mark. Obviously this all depends on my consistency and content quality, but from the engagement I’ve received, it seems like my posts are doing quite well so fingers crossed.
3. To keep connecting with people. I’ve managed to connect with so many brilliant and supportive people already and I continually look forward to connecting with others! So if I manage to keep that up I’ll be really happy.
4. To develop my skills. I’d love to get better at photography, other than writing it’s my favourite aspect of running my blog. I’d also love to finally understand Pinterest because I can’t seem to quite grasp it. There’s so many skills you can utilise for blogging so a general brush up on my skill set would be nice, just to show some self improvement.
5. In line with number 4, but I’m hoping to continue or expand my #Anotherbloggerseries. I want to keep passing my learnings on and helping the newer bloggers out there with the things I’ve learned from blogging. I think I’ve realised that my entire blog centres around helping people, and maybe that’s my niche? My entire life has pretty much been about helping people, so I suppose it’s only natural. We’ll have to wait and see where it goes.
And there we have it.
My June blogging goals. I’ll probably update some of these on twitter if I hit them so make sure you’re following me over there to keep up to date – or connect.
June is also #PrideMonth so I’ll be celebrating that over here, with a few extra lgbtqia+ posts throughout the month, so if you’re interested, make sure you’re following the blog too 🙂
I hope you’re keeping well.
Take care, stay safe.
James. aka Anothermaleblogger.